Upgrading from Skype for Business to Teams
This session is designed to help those who are planning a migration from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams. Managing this transition can be complex and require deep planning.
In this session we will walk through customer scenarios and provide the latest guidance to assist your plan, including an overview of resources available from Microsoft and partners.
We will cover various topics that come up when upgrading users to Microsoft Teams. Such as:
- End user experiences during the upgrade
- Available journey options an organization can take from online and on-premises as the starting point
- Details on current state of Teams upgrade modes
- Routing and federation experiences
- Review tools an ITPro can use to manage the upgrade for the users
- Phone device upgrades
- Conferencing room devices
- Direct Routing configuration from SfB on-premises voice configuration or CCE
Date: May 1, 2019
Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm