“Build it and they will come” is a common misconception about Enterprise Social Networks, and Yammer is no different. Simply turning it on, flicking the switch or implementing is unlikely to provide the tangible business benefits you and your executive team expect.
At NEXTDC Yammer is an important and central business tool, this didn’t happen by accident. From day one curation of the network and deliberate activities have supported the growth of this thriving network.
Rebecca will share tell the story of NEXTDC’s Yammer journey over the past three years and what has been the key to their success including:
• Benefits of an enterprise social network
• Setting up for success
• Activities which drive engagement
• Lessons learned along the way
• Critical elements for a successful Enterprise Social Network
• Practical advice to grow and nurture your network
• Setting and measuring success factors