Be a part of this amazing event by sharing your knowledge, passion and experience.
Speak and engage with over 400 industry experts, IT professionals, developers and business decision makers at the New Zealand Digital Workplace Conference 2020 in Auckland on 12 – 13 May.
This is your chance to take a leading role within the community.
Remember, this is all about THE DIGITAL WORKPLACE, but:
- We still need great Office 365/SharePoint content, but you can be broader in your submissions.
- Be creative – think about what your own clients or colleagues are asking about.
- Submit interesting and relevant content!
- Be creative, think outside the square, think “Digital Workplace” and its impacts on people, process, challenges, solutions and innovation.
This could include:
- Marketing, Communications and Collaboration – Intranet design, GUI, comms tools (e.g. Teams, Yammer), collaboration (eg using SharePoint, OneNote, Teams), enterprise social networking, mobile collaboration
- Business Execution/Management – Analysis, process / project management (eg using Visio, Project, Power BI, CRM, Planner/Teams)
- Technical Content – we will still have deeper dive sessions on the “how to” throughout the conference. They will be suited for power users/site administrators as well as for developers and IT Pros.
- Case Studies – throughout the agenda will be the very popular Case Studies, which may cross any of the topics above, but be customer driven, real-world stories and demonstrations – the customer must be present (can be alongside a partner).
- New Technologies – showcasing all that is new within Office 365 and associated apps (eg Teams, Power Platform, Forms, Sway, modern SharePoint and anything else relevant), WHY they are great tools, and practical tips or etiquette to make sure they are effective in real-life use
- Change management – guiding our thoughts around adoption, engagement, transformation strategy, and changing behaviour
- Continuous improvement – work and home, live better lives (this could include soft skills, inspirational or thought provoking topics, or be practical tips)
Other Ideas? Let us know, we’d like to broaden the theme, and the session
Submissions close for the New Zealand event 31 January 2020
NOTE: if you are interested in speaking at the 2020 Australian Digital Workplace Conference you can do so in the same submission link as the New Zealand one. The location is Melbourne, 18-19 August.
Submissions close for the Australian event 1 April 2020
Subscribe to get conference updates here